Saturday, February 26, 2011

lalalala,

hye uols out there, lissa was here right,
whenever i online in fb u'lls will online too, u are t00oo good , i appericiate that buddyzz,
today the borink' less days ever in ma life, morning keep on a little study for exam,
then, tv ,
then fb'king and blogging,
then my mum can't tke outing coz of the *party open house*,
hurmm, watta day,
i can't die, coz i hv to pass mie pmr , spm, stpm and watever, even mie exam form 1 i dint pass yet,
ouhh gord, gosh, gosh,
 I HOPE I WILL GET A GOOD RESULT IN MY EXAM NOT *C* BUT *B* AND MOST OF THEM ARE *A* .. THNX.. (mie prinsip) --------> pmr.,
form one is the precious momement in RPS school, most of mie buddy are there,
ouhh buddy .. faherit buudy, missin my old buddy ,,
ouhh, i hv to study & keep on study ..exam, pls do it easy for me,, thnx!

best compliment,
_lissa vaniesha_

No comments:

Post a Comment